How CPD Credits Work
Kubicle is on a mission to make online training in data analytics accessible to everyone, enabling people to thrive in the modern workplace. We understand the value of translating your learning outcomes to standardized measures and now partner with the CPD Standards Office to provide Kubicle Learners with CPD credits.
The CPD Standards accreditation operates internationally and meets the CPD requirements for all professional bodies, regulators and membership organizations across the globe. This means that a professional attending an accredited CPD training activity can receive a CPD Certificate, which can then be used towards their national CPD requirements.
Some professional bodies that accept CPD Standards Office certificates include:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Tax Technicians (ATT)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM)
- Institute of Directors (IoD)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
For a more complete list refer to the CPD Standards Office website.
Claiming Your Credits
Kubicle offers a highly customized training solution. As a result, CPD credits can be earned on aggregate Kubicle learning time, subject to course completions, logged learning time and passed examinations. You may need to contact your professional body in order to understand specifically how your CPD credits/hours/units are calculated.
Example: If a learner has just completed 2 hours (lesson time + exam time) of cumulative training on Kubicle’s Mergers and Acquisitions course, a total of 2 CPD Hours will have been accumulated.
To claim CPD credits, please contact us at Kubicle Support and we will complete an individual assessment to ascertain the total number of credits you have earned.