Kubicle's video player is powered by Wistia and supports the most common web browsers and operating systems out of the box. It should play smoothly on Mac OS, Windows, Linux and many mobile and tablet operating systems.
HTML5 vs. Adobe Flash
Kubicle's player defaults to HTML5 video so keeping your browser up to date should ensure a clear and consistent experience with Kubicle's videos. If you're using an older browser that doesn't support HTML5 video you will need to download Adobe Flash here.
If downloading flash doesn't fix your problem, the issue may be browser related. Experiment by trying a different browser. For example, if you're using Internet Explorer, try Google Chrome. You may also benefit from clearing your browser cache. Follow the instructions for your browser below:
Internet Connection Issues
Occasionally, an organisation's network may be unable to access the Kubicle's video content if our video provider has been blacklisted in your organisations firewall. In that situation, please contact your IT team and ask them to whitelist the following domains:
Reporting Your Issue to Wistia and Kubicle
If none of the steps above resolve your issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also help us report issues to our video provider by right clicking on the video and selecting "Report a problem".
One way to ensure our support team can diagnose your issue effectively is to provide them with details of your web browser along with any listed errors from your browser's console. In order to ensure that our support team can diagnose your issue effectively, please follow these steps:
- Find out what browser and version you're using by following this link (e.g. Chrome 11, Internet Explorer 9 etc).
- Capture errors from your browser console by pressing the relevant shortcut below and copying the error:
- Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + J (or Cmd + Option + J for Mac)
- Internet Explorer: F12
- Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + J (or Cmd + Shift + J for Mac)
- Include both the browser version and console errors in your support request.