Occasionally our users report issues downloading lesson files. These can usually be solved in two ways:
1. If the file fails to download when you click on the link, try right clicking the link and selecting "Save link as...". Perform the actions relevant to your system to save the file.
2. Our downloads may be being blocked by your company firewall.
In that situation, please contact your IT team and ask them to whitelist the following domains:
Report the Issue to Kubicle Support
If none of the steps above resolve your issues please contact support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
One way to ensure our support team can diagnose your issue effectively is to provide them with details of your web browser along with any listed errors from your browser's console.
To find out what browser and version you're using, simply follow this link: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ and report the name and version to our support team (i.e. Chrome 11, Internet Explorer 9 etc).
You can then open your browser console by pressing:
- Ctrl + Shift + J (or Cmd + Option + J for Mac) in Google Chrome
- F12 for Internet Explorer
- Ctrl + Shift + J (or Cmd + Shift + J for Mac) in Firefox.
Copy the errors you see in the console and include them in your support request.